Monday 6 August 2012

God Save The Queen

Week 5: 21/05/2012 - 27/05/2012

Another fairly busy week included the following:
  1.  my first rugby training session at RoyalSelangor Club (RSC),
  2. watching The Artist (pretty good),
  3. getting measured up for tailored trousers,
  4. having my cash card swallowed up by the cash machine (thanks HSBC)
  5. Celebrating Lydia’s birthday, and subsequently getting thrown out of my swimming pool at 2am for making too much noise
By the end of the week I was feeling pretty drained, but I dragged myself along to Choi and Marcello’s poolside BBQ to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee. It was a great evening, awesome food (thanks to Jasper for slaving away on the BBQ), Union Jacks and Pims everywhere. 

Jasper (BBQ King), me, Marcello (before Jasper threw him in the Pool) and Gavin

On Sunday I had a big day out with Eyna and Hanis. We took a trip up to Batu Caves so I could buy a ukulele from Ukulele Malaya, climbed up to the temple, had curry, popped home to beat my boss, JND, at squash, then headed out again to watch the National Flag Football Final, which was pretty entertaining. Finished up the weekend with dinner in a Persian restaurant with Hanis, Eyna and Abhi.

Batu Caves and the 272 steps up to the Hindu shrine

2 comments:

  1. You trying to catch up with me before I get to your visit here Dom? :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Tim, that isn't going to happen! There is one a day this week though.

      Delete